Photobucket

Web Mistress



Lynn ♥ Mrs Teo
13th FEB 1988
Blissfully married
♥ mylil'family ♥ Darius ♥ Paul ♥

Precious

DARIUS



Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Natural Vagina Birth with Epidural

Birthday: 11 July 2009
Gestation: 37weeks 1day
Weight at Birth: 3.438kg
Length: 50cm
Head Circumference: 36cm
KKH Women's & Children Hospital

♥ Darius's growth thru the years

KERINE



Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Natural Vagina Birth with Epidural

Birthday: 23 March 2013
Gestation: 40 Weeks
Weight at Birth: 3.84kg
Length: 51cm
Head Circumference: 35cm
KKH Women's & Children Hospital

♥ Kerine's growth

Ads! Click pls!



♥ 2nd Pregnancy
Scans & Check up
Tummy growth thru the pregnancy!
Birth Story




♥Saturday, August 17, 2013





Darius adores his meimei very much. 
Always must disturb her then he happy. 
Always planting kisses on her even when she's sleeping until she wakes up >.<
He also can't stop touching her little feets, hands and fatty thigh. LOL

They always says every child is different. I agree. 
But I have never experience it until Kerine. 
The difference between Darius & Kerine is not just the weight and size. 
Even their needs & wants, development are all different. 

Kerine was born big. Still big now. LOL. 
Her head is stable when we hold her upright since 2 months old, while darius was still wobbling at 4 months old. 
Darius flipped when he was 5 months old. Not sure if Kerine is gonna flip at 5 months old because I tried putting her on tummy. She still cant really lift up her head. 
Darius can sit up unsupported for awhile at 6 months old. Kerine already am doing that at 4 months old! 
How different are they! 

Darius never need a pacifier. Kerine is taking the pacifier now. 
Pacifier really works wonder! She will cry and cry before she sleeps. 
Now pop the pacifier in and it will do the job. 
Just a bit of rocking and swaying, she will fall asleep soon. 

I admit that I have been lazy with Kerine. 
I don't put in as much effort as I do with Darius. 
Spare me please, I am not favoring any of them. 
I brought him into this world on my own, I dote on him & I spoil him. 
But now as he's older, he's always pissing me off & being so naughty that I also go screaming at him. 
I have a part to blame, for spoiling him this much. 
But not much pictures of him because he always cannot stay still & refuse to take nice picture.

On the other hand, Kerine is so cute & chubby. 
And while still young, you can snap all the pictures u want! 
They won't reject, they can't run. They can't do anything. Hehe! 
Though I am not as hands on with Kerine as much as with Darius, I still love Kerine very much. 

Both are my flesh & blood. 
Both are my babies. 
I love them all the same (: